- Magnum supports, trains, and mentors the next generation of photographers and seeks to increase the impact of historical and contemporary documentary photography in the digital age via collaboration with media and grassroots organizations and the innovative presentation and exhibition of high-quality documentary work.
- Mother Jones is a nonprofit news outlet that delivers bold and original award-winning reporting on the urgent issues of our day—from politics and climate change to education and the food we eat. They inform and inspire a monthly readership of 8 million, providing 24/7 reporting online and a bimonthly print magazine.
- GRACE develops innovative strategies to increase awareness and critical thinking of environmental and public health issues created by our current food, water, and energy systems. They foster initiatives and create resources such as the Water Footprint Calculator, Sustainable Table, and Energy Efficiency Guide.
- The Center for Earth Ethics, founded at Union Theological Seminary in 2015, prepares students and people of conscience for ministry within the ecological crisis, and specifically for transforming our dominant cultural, economic, political and religious paradigms that exploit other human beings and the earth.
- Food & Water Watch champions healthy food and clean water for all people. Their offices across the United States, the European Union, and Latin America advocate independence, democracy, human rights, and sustainability.