Ogilvie House was built as a residence for the Dean and completed in 1913. Like Cathedral House, it is Gothic in style and designed by Cram and Ferguson, though it is smaller in size. Funds to construct the House were provided by Helen Slade Ogilvie in memory of her husband, John Clinton Ogilvie. Ogilvie was a New York City native and a landscape painter in the style of the Hudson River School.
Ogilvie House is set back from the upper drive of the Close, and has its own private walled garden. It is currently the home of the Bishop, with additional apartments for other members of the Cathedral clergy.