Between the Ithiel Town building and Diocesan House stands Cathedral House, a Cram and Ferguson design completed in 1914. Originally, the Bishop inhabited the entire four-floor building. Today the top floor is the Dean’s residence, while other floors of the building house the Cathedral’s administrative offices, as well as the original dining room and parlor, which are still used for Cathedral meetings and gatherings.
In its original design, the House was to connect to the Cathedral by a cloister, which was never built. Cathedral House joins with Ogilvie House, located behind it, via a covered porch.